Login with your social account

Thread Rating:
  • 173 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average

How to find a stolen/lost iPhone?

There’s an app called “Find my iPhone” that lets you locate and secure your iPhone. You can use this application on another iPhone, ipad, or iPod Touch, or using a Mac or PC web browser signed in to icloud.com. Find my iPhone is a free application that includes features (apart from “find lost/stolen iPhone”) like:-

[Image: track%20stolen%20iPhone.jpg]

1. Erase iPhone:-
this feature deletes all your data including settings, privacy settings and media files. Then it restores your device to its original factory settings. in simple words “Erase iPhone” feature protects your privacy when the phone is stolen or lost somewhere .

2. Lost Mode:- This feature allows you to lock your device with a passcode immediately when you lost it. Lost mode also sends a message with your alternate contact number to the missing device so that someone could give your device back to you if he/she has found it somewhere. iPhone can also track and reports its (lost device) location, for this you’ll have to check “Find my iPhone” app.

3. Play sound:- with this feature, you can play music for two minutes.

Important Note:- To avail all the above mentioned features, “Find my iPhone” application must be turned on in iCloud settings on your iPhone before it was lost or something. Your device should also be connected to internet

To turn on “Find my iPhone”, go to settings > iCloud > Turn on “find my iPhone”.

Messages In This Thread
How to find a stolen/lost iPhone? - by iAddict - 02-05-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: How to find a stolen/lost iPhone? - by mitcheljohnson - 04-21-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: How to find a stolen/lost iPhone? - by user1730 - 12-23-2015, 08:39 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post